Surely those of you who are about to be parents have ever heard that one of the main accessories for the baby is muslin. They will have told you that they are used for everything and that they are very 'tasty'. Totally true!
Muslin are those small pieces of fabric, usually square, made of cotton thread or combined with bamboo. They are very thin, vaporous, soft, they weigh very little and you can take them with you and your baby anywhere. In addition, as they are made with natural products, they are ideal for baby skin care. What more could you want!
But the most important thing is what they are used for. Muslin can be used for a lot of things, and if you ask different moms, each one will tell you a new use. And that's why we're here. You know what I like to look for the three feet of the cat, discover, investigate ... Well with this raffle I want to investigate and discover different uses for muslin! I throw you these:
- To swaddle the baby. During the first months of life the baby misses the feeling of being in the mother's womb. He does not understand open space because he has been in a delimited space for nine months, so he likes to be wrapped up. It makes you feel safe, protected, helps you regulate your temperature and prevents spasms caused by the 'Moro reflex', which can sometimes disrupt sleep.
- To cover the baby while you breastfeed. In winter because of the cold, it serves to give it another layer of heat. In summer, due to the heat, it tends to have a 'sticky' skin-to-skin sensation that can be annoying and give more sensation of heat. If you use the muslin between your arm and the baby's body, it will not give him heat and it will avoid that feeling.
- Like a summer sheet. It is used at home and on the street.
- As a play blanket in a park or lawn.
- To cover the surfaces where you are going to change the baby's diaper
Surely some of the moms who read us could say some more use. If so, go ahead! Comment what is the use that you would give it (It does not matter if they are repeated) and enter the raffle for a muslin for your baby.
WE WILL RAISE 4 BABYMOOV MUSLINES !!! so this time WE WILL HAVE 4 WINNERS! 🙂
How to take part?
- Like the facebook 'Mom's lab' (CLICK HERE). It is important so that you can find out if you win the raffle because I will announce it there.
- Leave us a comment on this post about ¿How would you use muslin for your baby? (It does not matter that they are repeated) It is very important that you write your full name in the comment and leave your email to get in touch.
- If you want, you can share this post on your facebook, twitter or instagram wall. This is how you help me to continue growing, it is important to me and so I can offer you a lot of information 😉
Draw end date:
Monday, November 30 at 00h.
How will we choose the winner?
A numbered list will be created in the order of the comments and then the number will be selected using random.org the same day 30.
Draw for peninsula exclusively.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Edito 271272015 ———————————————–
WE ALREADY HAVE THE MUSLINES DRAW WINNERS!
I leave you with the names (you will see that the number does not match the number of comments. I had to delete some because they were repeated)
Comment number 14: Santi Pérez d'Empaire
Comment number 1: Sandra Hernàndez Vallès (Mimundo entrepañales)
Comment number 12: Mom is written with K
Comment number 4: Elena Alvarez
Congratulations to the winners!
To proceed with the delivery of the award, send me an email to email@example.com
And do not lose sight of the Blog because I have a very interesting raffle in hand 🙂